Image Map

decision time . . . soon.

Alright so I haven't made much progress since the last time I mentioned the chairs but I have narrowed down my options.  After I picked out all those fabrics The Man and I talked about the chairs themselves, their history and what I'm doing to change them.  He made a good point, keeping the chairs white and only focusing on fabrics I like isn't the way to go.  I don't want people looking at the chairs and thinking, "oh hey, look at the fabric on those chairs," I want people to say, "oh wow, look at those chairs!"

So, no more taking the "easy" way out and sticking with white paint just because I don't want to make any other decisions.  I'm going all in, and here are the options I've picked out:

I've narrowed it down to 3 fabrics, each with 2 paint options

Option 1





Kimono by Premier Prints with
Citrus Zest or
Flaming Yellow

















Option 2






Kilburn in green by Lewis & Sheron Textiles with
Sunkissed Peach or
Youthful Coral
















Option 3





Kilburn in navy by Lewis & Sheron Textiles with 
Lipstick or 
Youthful Coral

















So, the good and the bad, lay it on me.  What do you think?  Any preferences? Any "oh hellllllll no"s?
I'm going to mull it over for a bit. . . 

 . . . and hopefully a bit won't take me a month, like last time.

3 comments:

  1. Ok so lets narrow it down a bit. Of the colors with the fabric -
    Citrus/Kimono and Coral/K Green are my faves, With the K Navy its definitely Lipstick for me but I do like the Green/Peach too. I think Kimono says "stately contemporary" and Kilburn says "elegant hip" - I also think Kilburn might sell better - so I quess that wins in my book. Whatever you pick... these are gonna be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yer Ma has voiced her druthers thusly...
    #1 (with a bullet) Kimono/Citrus
    #2 K Navy/Coral
    And she thinks those combos would be more versatile in various settings and dare I say it... she might be right grrrrr So I guess the consensus in this house is Kimono/Citrus - GEEEZ this IS hard!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...