Image Map

wishful wednesday {a little sumpin' for The Man}


One thing this Lazy Lady does best is fantasize about the future.  I'm not very good at living "in the now," I'm always thinking about the next recipe we should make, or couch we should buy, or city we'll live in, or job I could have, and where we'll be in 1, 3, 5, or 15 years.  It's not really the healthy way to live, buuuut sometimes I come up with some really great futures. . . 


Today's Wishful Wednesday will be short and sweet . . . I'll let you in on why a little later.

The Man loves his tools and loves his job, and is always thinking about how to make the perfect shop. Whenever we think about our dream home, somewhere off to the side built on our expansive dream-world property is a woodshop for Andrew.  A big, organized, well-equipped shop.  He has a bunch of Fine WoodWorking Magazines (as well as their off-shoots).  Some are recent and some are from the 90's but they all have great stuff in them.  These are some of the photos kept in the back of our minds, for if when that day comes . . .
I even drool over this image! Look at those tools! Every single chisel and plane has it's own spot to live in, amazing!

One day I'll expand on what we/he'd love in an at-home shop but for now I'll leave you with this:
Look at those 90's Dad Outfits! AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...