Image Map

homemade from scratch

Sugar is my downfall.  Once the bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups is open I just can't stop!  And we have an unlimited amount of every kind of candy at work.  I wasn't feeling very well last week so I decided to eat a little healthier.  I hadn't had a bit of sugar at work or at home since Friday.  This is an amazing accomplishment for me.  I not only want dessert after dinner but after lunch and breakfast too, so 5 whole days? Whoa! I was quite proud of myself, and then one of the attorney's came back from court with this




They're from the Rise and Roll Amish Bakery.  They are fresh, they're covered in brown sugar and butter, they melt in your mouth.  They are incredible, and I couldn't stay away.  I was doing so well!!! 

What food is your weakness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...