Image Map

left to my own devices

My Morning Man left today to see some of his family on the East Coast.  His sister is graduating from the police academy and so we had to get him a suit, which is a lot more difficult then one might think. 

here he is covered in tailors

We went out to the Old Orchard Mall and to complete the experience we ate at the Cheesecake Factory!!! Adams Peanut Butter Fudge Ripple is my all time fav.

Of course before he left he made sure I was completely taken care of. . .



that's right, Pulled Pork!!! Yum!

He asked and how could I say no, when it's the best food ever, in the whole world . . . ever.  And because it's just little ol' me this weekend all this will probably last until he gets back on Monday.

It may only be 5 days but I sure am going to miss that man.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's just been a few posts but do we see a theme emerging? The way to THIS girls heart... "cuppie cakes" and pulled pork mmmmm. Come to think of it... works for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...