Image Map

mani monday

Happy Monday!
Did everyone have a good weekend?

The Man and I had a great Sunday together.  We ate lunch at Jerry's Sandwiches, which was so delicious and a nice break from the healthy food kick we've been on lately.  Then we popped over to Edgewater Antique Mall where I scored a pink Pyrex divided dish.
They had quite a few things I would love to have in my home, but I didn't want to go overboard so I stopped myself at 1 piece....although, I think I might go back for this set of glasses:
I can't stop thinking about them and their blue scalloped gradient gloriousness!!

Anywho, on to my nails. This week I went with a simple pattern...
I love a little black a pink!
Next week Wild Ones and Typhoon are playing a show in Chicago, I'm so excited to see them play and paint their album art on my nails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...