Image Map

portland mani

Well, I definitely missed Monday.

We got back from our trip to Portland on Tuesday afternoon and I already miss it like crazy.  We had such a great time, it was one of the best trips home I've ever had.  Amazing food, fantastic company, and it was above 40 degrees!!

For our trip I painted my nails as a homage to the soon to be replaced Portland Airport carpet.
#pdxcarpet has over 4,000 photos on instagram, it's really funny how intense people have gotten over it.  Poor little airport just wants to do a little updating and the weird world of Portlandians goes wild.  Only a few of my friends recognized the pattern, but it was worth the response I got from strangers on instagram.
So you might be thinking, jeeze Aly, you got that background color way wrong!  But in reality the carpet is more like the photo below.  It was hard to get a good picture of the nails without the light distorting the carpet color, so I took the photo below on the way home (when I had a little more time and we weren't itching to get out of the airport).
Oh Portland… I'll love you forever and ever.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...