Image Map

mani monday ~ st. patty's day nails

Happy St. Patrick's Day

To be completely honest St. Patty's Day is one of my least favorite holidays.  People wake up bright and early on the weekend just to make sure they are fall-over-drunk by 10 am. It's just not my cup of tea.  But I'll take any excuse to paint my nails in a holiday theme!

I was going to go the basic rainbow and gold route but then The Man had a brilliant idea...
hearts, stars and horseshoes, clovers and blue moons, pots of gold and rainbows, and me red balloons!!!

Lucky Charms Nails!!!!
When I was a kid my parents never bought sugary-terrible-for-you cereal, so breakfast at a friends house was always a special treat.
mmmmmmmm, marshmallows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...