Image Map

date night

On Friday Andrew asked me out on a date . . . night.

He took me out to Urban Belly.  It's a small restaurant with 4 large communal tables, I had never been before but boy oh boy I can't wait to go again!  They serve mostly noodles and dumplings (and rice), you go up to the counter, order, pay, get your number and then they seat you and do the rest of the leg work. It's nice not to have to deal with the bill after your done (and no body can ditch after they dine).

We ordered a few things to share, 
for noodles we got the special - udon noodles with shrimp and chorizo
then we got two kinds of dumplings - the lamb & brandy, and the duck & pho spices



It was all so good!
Date night is going to become a bi-weekly? monthly? . . . some sort of common occurrence, and next time we are going to try Francesca's Forno, I love date night!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...