Image Map

it's not about the nail

My boss sent me this video and I just had to share.

I can't tell you how many times I've complained to The Man about something, anything: work, life, knee pain, hunger, goals, "what it all means," and all I want is a little sympathy, a little "yeah, that sucks," but every time he tries to solve my problems!

It's always the same, ladies just want a little camaraderie, they want to share their problems and in return get some justification that their feelings of frustration or sadness or annoyance are right on point.  Men hear our complaints and want to tell us how to fix our problems or tell us that we're probably over-reacting and with a few adjustments we could just get over it.

It's Not About The Nail from Republic Content on Vimeo.

This video is so funny I got tears in my eyes!!   

The Man and I have had this discussion more times than I can count, and now when I complain he asks me "Do you want me to help or just agree with you?" and for the most part I pick the latter.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...