Image Map

fancy lunch

Last week was Administrative Professionals Week! One of the attorney's I work with was super sweet and set up a day to take us all out to a fancy pants lunch.  She belongs to the Metropolitan Club in the Sears Tower, and she brought us up the the 67th floor for the lunch buffet!
I didn't take any pictures of the food.
 (I wanted to but I didn't want to embarrass anybody I was with!), but I did take some pictures of the sweet view . . .
(I took this picture with a panorama app on my phone - it's way cool)
It was so fun to leave the office for a bit, and indulge in some shrimp and taquitos!!!

Also, I don't know what it's all about but there's a fun yarn installation outside the Sears Tower.
Does anyone know why??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...