Image Map

2015 christmas nails 2.0

One day left! How are you going to spend your last day of 2015?

Andrew and I will be spending time with our friend Tim who's visiting from the East Coast (and who we are trying to convince to move to Portland once he's done with grad school!)
We have 2 parties to attend on New Years Eve and I'm a little nervous we won't be able to get a cab and go to party #2, but we shall see!

As promised here are my second set of Christmas nails for 2015...
Trees, Snowmen, and chubby Polar Bear faces!
These turned out so cute!!
The thumbs are by far my favorite part, I think next year I'll just do a whole set of polar bear faces wearing funny hats.
Happy Holidays Everyone!
See you next year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...