Image Map

thankful

Thanksgiving was over 2 weeks ago already! and Christmas is less than 2 weeks away! What happened to this year? The Man and I have barely begun to shop for x-mas gifts and time is running out!

We had 3 Thanksgivings this year, 2 in Portland with various family members and our traditional Thanksgiving in southern California on the actual day.  It was beautiful and fun as always and also as always I waited until the night before we left to paint my nails...
So to cut down on stress I went with a simple "thankful" on my finger nails and spent most of my time working on the little cooked turkeys on my thumbs
I added shading and a little bit of greenery on the plate and they turned out pretty nice!
Now on to the Christmas nails......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...