Image Map

fall "floral" nails

This weeks nails are sort of a fall bouquet.  Cotton, seed pods, and whatever you wish to call the yellow wheat/stick thingys.  It's so hard to take good pictures of my nails now that it's so dark outside all the time.  I took these at night and tried my hardest to correct the color using pixlr (free fake photoshop) but there's nothing that compares to natural light.
These were fun and simple to do, but while I was painting them all I could think about was what I should do for my Thanksgiving nails.  Can you believe that Turkey Day is less than a week away???
Stay warm and stay healthy! (The Man and I are feeling a cold coming on so we're going to spend the weekend drinking fluids and taking naps)

Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...