Image Map

halloween mani ~ it's the great pumpkin, charlie brown

I'm super super proud of these ones!
I was wracking my brain trying to come up with an idea for Halloween nails that I haven't done in the past. Then my mom commented "Holly Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" on the photo of me sitting on that gigantic pumpkin and I thought "Yes! Of Course! I'll paint 'It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown' nails. Genius!!!"

So thanks ma!
My favorites are Snoopy on the pumpkin and the Linus nail.  Lucy as a witch gave me the most trouble and I'm still not completely satisfied with it, but there's only so much fixin' you can do before it's just time to move on.
I'm usually not one to toot my own horn, but these turned out so good! So TOOOT TOOOOOOOT!
 Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...