Image Map

halloween mani {week one}

It's Halloween Nails time!!!

Here's week one,
Skeletons and Cobwebs, spooky spooky spooky!!!
This past weekend we went to a pumpkin patch, it's probably my favorite part of living in the mid-west.  We've gone for the past three years and each year we pick a different location.

It's always a bit of a drive (all the good ones are at least an hour away) but it's totally worth it.  This year we went to Bengston's, I was a little disappointed when I realized they didn't have an actual pumpkin patch (last year we went to Siegel's where you take a hayride out to a pumpkin field and the pumpkins are still attached to the ground!) but they did have pig races, a Fun Slide and camel rides… so I guess that made up for it.
 I even climbed up on a pumpkin that weighed 1692.5 pounds!!! (with a little help from The Man)
(Doesn't this look like a stock photo?)
Sorry for the picture overload, I really like these ones :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...