Image Map

alypalooza nails

Happy Alypalooza!!!

My birthday was on Wednesday and it's been a great birthday so far!  We had some wonderful friends in town on Monday and Tuesday and tomorrow night The Man and I are going out on a birthday date. I can't wait!

Here are this years Alypalooza nails:
There was so much going on this week that I wasn't able to do my nails before the big day, but it's Alypalooza so I've got plenty of time to celebrate!!
I'm really happy with how these turned out.  The thumb is a slice of cake (funfetti to be precise) and on the rest of the nails is a pink cake with number candles and party bunting! 
Have a great weekend everybody!!
Eat a sweet treat, be a couch potato and celebrate Alypalooza!




p.s. Each "Alypalooza" has a link to a different year's post! Take a trip through birthday nails past by clicking on them all :)!

1 comment:

  1. Those nails are awesome - "Eat something' sweet and get off yer feet?" I'm in!
    Happy AlyPalooza Everybody!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...