Image Map

wild ones / typhoon nails!

Tonight Tonight!!!!
I'm so excited for the show tonight!

Wild Ones and Typhoon are playing at the Metro here in Chicago tonight and I'm so excited I can barely do my work!

I went to high school with two of the members from Wild Ones and I haven't seen them play live since back in 2005 (about 3 bands ago - they were called Family Tree back then).  That fateful December night in '05 at Clinton Street Theater was also the first time I saw Typhoon (which I've recently learned was their first show).  So needless to say, I can't wait until Tonight! (pins and needles over here!)

It's going to be a fantastic show, so on Tuesday night I painted my nails to commemorate the occasion:
I was a little bummed this morning when I woke up to take these pictures and it was so overcast.  Without natural light the pictures turn out a little grainy, but you get the idea...
If you don't have anything to do tonight and you live in Chicago, you need to come see these bands play.  I promise you won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...