Image Map

happy easter

Happy bunnies and chocolate eggs day!!!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful, pastel Sunday.  It's gorgeous here in Chicago, The Man and I are having a great home improvement weekend, including a Friday afternoon trip to IKEA and a failed attempt at donating to Goodwill (I forgot Goodwill is a religious company and that they would be closed on Easter Sunday).


Here are my festive Easter nails!
Bunny faces and eggs hiding in the grass.
This is the first year in a long time that I haven't had an Easter party.  Every year I normally bribe my friends with beer and food, and make them paint eggs (occasionally against their will), I always have a blast, but this time it just came too fast!! Last Monday it snowed and now it's in the 70's, I'm in too fragile a state to host any sort of festivities this weekend ;)!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone!
Talk to you later!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...