Image Map

happy new year!

2014!! What?!?

I can't believe how quickly the holidays zoomed by!
Last night, after much deliberation, The Man and I decided to stay at home and ring in the New Year just the 2 of us.

We had a lovely dinner of steak, salami chop-block bread and I made this garlic butter roasted mushroom recipe from smitten kitchen.
And, to get into the New Years Eve spirit, I drank champagne straight from the bottle!

2013 was a pretty great year:
I got a new job,
The Man quit smoking,
I started doing my nails every week, and got a lot more intense about it!,
and The Man and I made some big decisions that I'll be telling you more about as 2014 continues.

Speaking about nails, this week I did sparkly New Years fireworks:
Happy New Year to you all,
and may this year be even better than the last!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...