Image Map

merry holidays to you

Hello from sunny Hawaii.

We're here visiting The Morning Man's family in his home town of Honolulu, and I thought I'd take a quick break from the island breeze to wish you a Merry Christmas.  I hope you are all having a wonderful day with the ones you love, far away from this distracting internet.

Before we left on Saturday I painted my nails.  I tried to go big for the holidays but half way through I got much too tired and so hand #2 is a bit of a cop-out.
 I went with Santa and his sleigh dropping presents down on Hawaii for the left hand. Then 1am hit and I tried falling presents and snow for the right.
I hope you all got everything you wanted this year, and I'll see you next week, back on the "Mainland."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...