Image Map

mani monday

Happy Monday Everybody.  I hope you had a wonder-filled weekend. 

We've had a lot of goodbye's the last two days.  Many of the friends we've become closest to over the past few years are moving out of Chicago, so it's been a bittersweet weekend.

I've been in Chicago for almost 8 years now, and since graduation the moves have come in waves.  It's like the rule of 3's in celebrity deaths, they always go all at once.  Right now we're are saying goodbye to our friends Patty, Matt and Lisa, who are moving anywhere from the East Coast to the Netherlands! I am so happy for all of them and excited for the next phase of their lives, but I will miss them dearly.

So, no matter where you are in space and time, I love you all...
 Galaxy Nails!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...