Image Map

mani monday

Crazy Crazy Crazyness!!

Hello Everybody,
Sorry for the lack of posting, but it's just going to continue, because come Wednesday The Man and I will be in Mexico!!!!  Yes, Mexico!

What with holidays, birthdays, extra work, and our quickly approaching vacation, I haven't had a second to sit down and tell you guys about anything.  I promise when we get back I'll tell you all about our fun in the sun, but for now it will have to be a bit quiet here on Ol' Ms. Lazybones.

I haven't finished my nails for Mexico yet (I'll post those next week) so here are some random designs from before mani mondays started...
Have a great week!!

(if I find some time in the next two days I'll tell you about going Kayaking yesterday.  So fun!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...