Image Map

wishful wednesdays {a flor floor}



One thing this Lazy Lady does best is fantasize about the future.  I'm not very good at living "in the now," I'm always thinking about the next recipe we should make, or couch we should buy, or city we'll live in, or job I could have, and where we'll be in 1, 3, 5, or 15 years.  It's not really the healthy way to live, buuuut sometimes I come up with some really great futures, and every once and a while those futures come true. . . 



Hello All! The holidays are officially over and I'm maybe, kinda, almost, practically all done being sick! And that means it's time to start bloggin' again.

Since I've already thoroughly discussed my rug finding dilemma, I'll just jump right in.

Flor is awsome.
Flor is a company that makes "modular carpet tiles"  They have all sorts of styles, piles and colors and with them you can make any size and pattern of rug you want.

You can just make a runner:
Or cover your whole room in wall-to-wall carpeting:
They have all sorts of patterns:
And textures:
And solids in every color imaginable:
They've even made carpet tiles to reproduce some of the trendy looks you see in full sized carpets, like the over-dyed vintage rugs I was talking about the other day:
And the best part is you're not stuck to one look:
You can mix and match any type of tile you want and lay them out in any order, it's completely customizable!
You can even cut them up and make half sized ones for a smaller boarder or go crazy and make your own designed rug like Sabrina Soto did in an episode of The High Low Project (I ♥ HGTV):
via.
Once I found Flor all of my carpet woes melted away, I am no longer afraid of spills and stains ruining the whole carpet (you can replace just one tile or even wash one in the sink!), and I no longer feel stuck spending hundreds of dollars on something that might not be the right dimensions in our next place.  It's so awesome!!!

How about you? Have you already heard of Flor? Is it old news? Are you as pumped about it as I am? Or would you rather stick to a no-assembly-required rug?
Tell me, I want to know!




p.s. I have in no way been compensated to write this post I just really really love Flor's products :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...