Image Map

go go go!

I've been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad blogger.  There is just so much to do!  Normally work gets pretty quiet in December. I don't know if I've mentioned it before but the firm I work for does Family Law (divorce, pre-nups, child custody...) it's crazy all year long, right up to the holidays, but then once mid-November hits people take a break.  They stop the emergency petitions, incessant e-mails, and jabs at their former significant other, and they take time to reconnect with the family and friends that they still love. . . . but not this year!  This year there's been no break since July.  The calendar is filled with trials and 5 hour conferences. And on top of that I've been gallivanting around the U.S.  I saved up all my vacation days and now I'm cashing in! We went to California for Thanksgiving, I had a quick trip to Portland last weekend, and next Sunday The Man and I are off to Hawaii to see his family for Christmas!!!!  Sooo Busy!

Going home to Portland last week was so great, but a part of me wishes I had gone this weekend! It may be too late to be mentioning this Buuut, today (and yesterday) is the Portland Bazaar!  It's a holiday fair of local vendors making high-quality hand made goods.  There's going to be so much great stuff! Live music at 4, awesome DJing, food carts outside, book signing, demos, and a wonderful vendor list.  It was put together by Grace Bonney (of Design Sponge), Greg Hennes, and Matt Pierce.  They all sat down and couldn't believe there wasn't already a place for all the amazing artisans of Portland to come together and sell their wares.

So, If you have any time at all today you need to go!! I want to live vicariously through you, go go go to The Portland Bazaar and tell me all about it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...