Image Map

doodle day

Wow it's been a long time since I've posted a doodle.

I can't believe it's almost August!  This year is just flying by and each moment feels so busy but when I take a step back it doesn't seem like anything is getting done.  I recently took a look at that "goals" post from the beginning of the year, and although I have barely accomplished or started any of them (i.e. none, not a single one) reading it reminded me not to feel so guilty when things don't happen the way I planned.

I still do want to create photo albums of the last 4 (almost 5 AHHHHH!!) years with The Man, and use my studio more, and exercise, like, at all, and I can, and I will, but I'm a lazy procrastinating couch potato and I just have to take it one step at a time.  Trying to do everything all at once is overwhelming, and then nothing gets done.  So here's the first step back into being productive.....

Goal #3 - Post one doodle a week:
Today doodle is the classic combination of pencil on post-it:

easy peasy mac and cheesy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...