Image Map

bits of the weekend

Hello you!

It's been a busy week, and there are no signs of it slowing down!
Over the weekend we had a friend in town and it was The Man's birthday.  We had a party on Saturday and it was wonderful.  Sometimes I forget how many great friends we have here in Chicago.

I made Salted Caramel Blackberry Brownies in lieu of a birthday cake, and it was scarfed down so quickly when I went to take a photo this is what was left:
I used this recipe for the caramel and even though I halved it I made way too much.  So by the end of the night everyone was eating spoonfuls of caramel, straight from the bowl.

With all the hub-bub this weekend I wasn't able to do my nails the way I had planned. So here is the simple design i'm rockin' right now:
Suuuuuper simple

We fly to New York on Friday so I'll be doing my NYC nails later this week.  I'm really excited to show then to you, I have an awesome idea!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...