Image Map

tulips

Its Friday again! Yippee!
Do you have any big plans for the weekend?

I think I'm going to spend some time researching tulips because they've recently amazed me.

For our anniversary The Man bought me some flowers. He always knows to get me a weird mix of stuff, so I was very excited to go home and arrange them.
I put them all together in this glass pitcher and I thought it looked great.

After a few days I started to notice something. The tulips were growing taller.
The stems grew twice their original size! I never new that flowers could continue to grow after they were cut. How cool is that? I mean, it kinda ruined my arrangement, but it's still pretty cool.

So, is this common tulip knowledge? Or did I just blow your mind?

Have a great Weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...