Image Map

mani not-monday

Hello All!

It's so dark all the time! You go to work, it's dark. You leave work, it's dark.
The sun sets at 4pm!!!

I wasn't able to get pictures of my nails in the daylight yesterday and I missed mani monday! But here they are…
I'm still trying to stay simple for my new job, so I did a little glittery mermaid action this week.

Glitter's simple?…right?
My awesome amazing friend Michelle works for MAC and couldn't use her nail polish collection anymore (she has to use MAC products) so she gave it all to me!!  She had tons of glitter polish, so I used a bunch of them to create this look and added scales to one finger for a little fishy/mermaid tail detail.
What do you think? I'm trying to be low-key with my nails, but next week is Thanksgiving (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!) so I'm going to have to throw caution to wind and go all out, Turkey Style!

I'm so excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...