Image Map

mani monday

Happy Halloween Week!

I hope everyone had a fantastic and festive weekend, because we sure did!
It was awesome! We went to a pumpkin patch, drank apple cider, carved pumpkins, and ate tons of pulled pork!

I'm continuing my Halloween themed nails this week with a bit of a hodge-podge of designs.
Remember last week I told you The Man had a great idea I wanted to try? Well, I tested it out on two fingers but I'm not sure about it...
They're x-ray nails! Get it? They're my bones!
In reality it would only be the nub of the bone but I thought that it wouldn't come across at all without a little more of it.  What do you think? Should I try it with just the tip of the finger bone?

The other four in the photo above are drippy blood nails, but my favorite are the bloody teeth nails!
I love how they came out!

I'll admit that everything together is a little weird but I just had too many ideas to pick one (also the teeth took a while and I was getting tired:) ).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...