Image Map

labor day nails

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday weekend!
Because we sure did!

We checked some things off of our home improvement to-do list, we had a BBQ with some of our favorite people, and we spent a whole day without leaving the house. All in all it was a very successful weekend.

I took yesterday off so I wasn't able to show you my Labor Day nails in a timely manner but here they are, a  day late.
Labor Day is a time to celebrate the workers who make this country great.

It's a time to break out the grill, sip a cool beverage and take naps, and by all means, do not do work!!!
Also it was made into a Federal Holiday in 1894, did you know that?
I bet you never thought nail art would teach you something, did ya?

Happy Labor Day Everyone
Now Back to Work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...