Image Map

st. patrick's day 2015

So, just as I said we would in Thursday's post, we went out last weekend.  And now that we've done the whole Chicago St. Paddy's Day bar crawl celebration insanity I don't think we'll ever need to do it again.  To quote Roger Murtaugh "I'm [getting] too old for this shit!"
I like the way these nails turned out but they didn't come through in pictures very well.  The photo below is a better depiction of the true color of the green.
For the four fingers I did a quick gradient and then added some gold leaf specks. For the thumbs I was going for a rainbow gradient but not all the colors showed up, and then added little shamrock for some Paddy's day flair.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...