Image Map

the conversation

Alright, I don't know how I missed this, but maybe you did too.

While falling down the rabbit hole that is the internet I happened upon an interview between Garance Doré and Amanda De Cadenet. Garance Doré is a wonderful fashion blogger, photographer, illustrator... who, on her blog, has a web-series called Pardon My French (which I love to watch).

Although she looked familiar, I had never heard of Amanda De Cadenet, but in this 10 minute video they talk about her new venture, The Conversation.

As it turns out The Conversation is a series that came out at the beginning of the year on Lifetime. I started watching the videos on Amanda De Cadenet's website and I just had to share.  The videos are a series of interviews with various women, from actresses, to authors, to senators, etc. but unlike the type of interview you're used to seeing on television these are  . . . comfortable.  It's like watching two friends chatting without any pretense or prodding, and what they discuss is both relatable and genuine. It's really refreshing. 

Here is a link to the first episode. Give it a try, I found the series quite wonderful, and you don't have to have an interest in these women's lives as celebrities (the first episode is with Jane Fonda, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Silverman, and Zoe Saldana) to have an interest in what they have to say as women.

And if you like it:
Second Episode
Third Episode
Fourth Episode
Fifth Episode
Sixth Episode
Seventh Episode
Eighth Episode



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...