Image Map

floral nail stickerz

I got these nail stickers from Sephora a while ago, and last weekend I put them to use . .
They are pretty cool, and super super easy to put on.  They're fairly durable too, (you can see mine started chipping off, but that was after about 5 days).  I've received a lot of compliments on them this week, and it's definitely a design I wouldn't be able to replicate. . .  but still, I'm not sure if I'd use them again.  I love putting the effort in to decorating my nails by hand, and these just feel like a cop-out.

But if you want the pretty without the work, then you should try them. It seriously took me about 15 minutes to put them on, and there's no drying time!

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty nail art design. flower with light colors on black color look so charming. Color combination is so attractive. Thanks for sharing this lovely nail art design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...