Image Map

love day {cards}

I think my valentines got their cards, so now I can share them with You!

I made my own pencil eraser heart stamps,

and instead of using paint I just used what I already had on hand ...
highlighters!!

I made a card for some friends:

a card for my mom and dad:

and a card for my special someone:

I love home-made cards! It's really great when you get one, but I think it's even better when you make one. I had the best time thinkin' up ideas for Valentine's Day cards, I love these silly fluff holidays.  I know a lot of people have a grudge against Valentine's Day, but it's such a sweet idea.  You don't need to be in a relationship to celebrate, just find someone you care about and show them a little love!

Happy (day after) Valentine's Day to You!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...