Image Map

farmers market

I finally had time to take lunch outside the office on a Thursday. So I headed over to my favorite Thursday summertime spot . . . the Farmer's Market!!!!  Yesterday it got up to 106°, then last night around 10pm it started to pour down buckets of rain, then the lightning and thunder came and it didn't stop until this morning around 9am.  Today it was about 54° (yeah a 50° drop in less than 24 hours - CRaZY).  All this meant that the market was a little sparse, but I still got some good lookin' veggies.


Asparagus

Herbs - Dill and Garlic Chives

Bokchoy

Asiago Peppercorn Sourdough Bread
OH YEAH!!!!
I wish there were some sort of "smell" button, because this bread smells amazing.

YUM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...