Image Map

c'mon!

Speaking about lamps, I was on Design*Sponge the other day and found out that designer Terence Conran has teamed up with JC Penney and put out a line of affordable (ish) pieces exclusive to JCP stores.

I spotted this lamp and I am in love...
But of course this doesn't actually exist.
wah wah

It does exist in a table lamp which is also very beautiful...
But I have no table surfaces on which a lamp can sit.

Don't you just hate that? When a store takes pictures of their products surrounded by object they don't sell?  I understand the need to accessorize for a photo, but c'mon!! They have plenty of real products they can use for staging, there is no need to make fake lamps and give my hopes up.



p.s. I watch Cougar Town, yes, Cougar Town.  Give me a sitcom staring any actor from Friends and I am there.  
But now whenever I think the word c'mon, I hear Andy:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...