Image Map

mani monday

This weekend, for the first time ever, I painted someone else's nails!

As I said in my burger post, our friend Briana came to visit this past weekend.  She loves owls, and I've always wanted to paint owl nails but it seemed wrong to paint them on anyone but her. So when she came to town I thought it was the perfect opportunity to give it a try.
And let me tell you, it is sooooo much easier to paint nails when they're not your own!
It was so much fun, and also a bit of a challenge, since her nails are a lot shorter than mine.
I can't wait to do more! Next time I'll challenge myself by letting the the person whose nails I paint choose the design they want as opposed to me choosing it for them.
(we had a bunch of fun taking pictures at The Bean while she was in town)

So what do you want? Lay it on me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...